Chemlet Tablet is used for Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women, Cancer recurrence, Cancer spreading to other parts of the body, Cancer after 5 years of tamoxifen therapy and other conditions. Chemlet Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Chemlet Tablet contains Letrozole as an active ingredient.
Chemlet Tablet works by reducing the amount of estrogen and stopping the growth of breast cancer.
Detailed information related to Chemlet Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Chemlet Tablet Uses
Chemlet Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
• Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women
• Cancer recurrence
• Cancer spreading to other parts of the body
• Cancer after 5 years of tamoxifen therapy
Chemlet Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Chemlet Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
• Reducing the amount of estrogen and stopping the growth of breast cancer.
Chemlet Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Chemlet Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
• Letrozole – 2.5 MG
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Chemlet Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Chemlet Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
• Inflammation of mouth or lips
• Increased urinary frequency
• Hair loss
• Increased blood pressure
Chemlet Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Allergic reactions
• Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Chemlet Tablet – Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Chemlet Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Chemlet Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Chemlet Tablet – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Chemlet Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Chemlet Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
• Children and adolescents up to 17 years of age
• Menstrual periods
• Osteoporosis or bone fracture
Other important Information on Chemlet Tablet
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Chemlet Tablet
• Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Chemlet Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
• Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
• Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Chemlet Tablet
• Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
• Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Chemlet Tablet.
Expired Chemlet Tablet
• Taking a single dose of expired Chemlet Tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
Chemlet Tablet – Frequently asked Questions
• Is Chemlet Tablet safe to consume or apply when pregnant?
• Is Chemlet Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
• Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Chemlet Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Chemlet Tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
• Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?
Most medicines don’t come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, government’s categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body’s dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
• Can it be stopped immediately or do I have to slowly ween off consumption?
Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
For more Information visit us our website: lifesaverpharma.com